Friday, August 1, 2008

An Unseen Differance


An unseen difference
Sometime thing work out in a way that we never see them coming. A friend from work invites the entire work staff to her 2oth birthday party. She even gave each of us a cute invitation. They said, "Don't be a weenie and come to my party". They were in a shape of a hotdog. They were cutest little things that I have ever seen. So my daughter and I went to the party. The whole house was decorated. They even had tons of pizza that was getting cold. Sadly, I was the first person and the only person that came to the party. I just wanted to chew out everyone who did not show up. Luckily, the doorbell rang and it was two Elders. The birthday girl invited them in for pizza. They just brighten up the mood and the party. They showed us magic tricks and were really fun to be around. Before they left they shared with us a spiritual message. The holy sprit was there. After they left the family said they was really nice and they felt good inside. I knew that the Lord was aware of us. He knew what that family needed. I don't those missionaries will ever knew what a difference they made in that house that night. It is one night that I don't think I will ever forget.

No comments: