Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All about your man tag


All about your man
1. What is his name? Benjamin
2. Who eats more? Ben.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Ben

4. Who is taller? Ben by 10 in
5. Who is smarter? Ben
6. Who is more sensitive? I am
7. Who does the laundry? I do everything but his ACU’s for the Army
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Ben does all of them
10. Who cooks more? Both the same
11. Who is more stubborn? Ben is way more stubborn
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? me
13. Who has more siblings?!!! Ben has 4 sister and 3 brothers and I only have 2 sisters and 3 brothers

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ben
15. What do you like to do together? Go on walks and head to Fort Collins
16. Who eats more sweets? I do Ben really does not like sweets.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Buying scooters

19. Who asked whom out first? Ben asked me out at church
20. Who kissed whom first? Ben kissed me at mini golf, because I lost a bet
21. Who proposed? Ben did twice

22. His best features and qualities? He can fix anything and he always does his best
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Jenny and Kate

No comments: