Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ABC tag

ABC TAG:
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My mom
C- Cake or pie Cake with whip frosting
D- Day: Monday
E- Essential item: diapers
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gummi bears or worms: bears - Bears
H- Home town: Orem, ut
I- Indulgences:. Icecream and my hair
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: one Kennedy
L- Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage date: June 28, 2003
N- Number of siblings: 2 sisters and 3 brothers
O- Oranges or apples oranges
P- Phobias or fears snakes, railroad tracks
Q- Quote:) If you don’t like it do it yourself
R- Reason to smile: it’s summer
S- Season: summer
T- Tag four: Jen, kate,
U- Unknown fact about me: I have been to 5 different colleges
V- Very favorite store: thrift stores
W- Worst habit: Shopping
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your favorite food: mash potatoes
Z- Zodiac sign: libra

No comments: