Friday, June 20, 2008

What a month

It has been a very stressful month for me. Right now I am attending summer school. I am doing this because I want to get done with my undergrad as fast as possible. Summer class are more intense and only 3 weeks long instead of the full semester. I have finish one all ready and I am doing two right on. One of the classes are online and the other is on campus. Since Ben is out of town for two weeks. Kennedy has to go to day care or to a friends to be watch. Unfortunately she has been sick with an ear infection which has made it hard for me to attend school and for her to left. Another huge stress has been that our basement flooded. The landlord has been very slow to get things started so we have done most of it ourselves. Not fun!!! Most of my books and pictures are damaged. It seems that most of these things happen when Ben is out of town and I don't have the phone with me. But now we are having nice weather and I have been able to ride my scooter to school everyday.
.

1 comment:

Cowboy Curtis said...

Hi Janice- Nice blog you got here:) Maybe next time Ben should leave you with the phone since you have Kennedy....just in case something happens.