Friday, June 27, 2008

6 lbs 6 ozs








The day I was getting induce...
At my due date.......




I was pretty small the whole pregnancy. My midwife always said that I measured small at first. Then she realized that I had a small frame. When Kennedy was born she was 6 lbs 6 oz. She was never meant to be small. She gained weight quickly after she was born. My labor was awful. I was induced a few days after my due date, because was mom was leaving. I was given patostin. It was working a little but I was not not in any pain until they broke my water then I could finally feel my contractions and I then wanted a epidural. I had to have oxygen, because Kennedy was was in distress. Her heart rate was dropping. I was getting prep for a cessation when I started throwing up all the time was able to finally be ready to push the baby out. When Kennedy was in distress my mom and began to pray and give positive energy to my belly and she got better. They had a lot faith. I was in the dark on how Kennedy was doing which was probabley for the best. I know that I was getting prep for the cessation and that was about it. Finally I was able to push Kennedy out. She has tons of Golden hair. Ben took over from there. He really keep a eye on Kennedy. He helped out a ton until I was recovering. And of course no one tell how painful it all is going to be. I guess because you get a cute baby out of it. I have a hard time breastfeeding. It was hard and I am so scared to have to do it all over again. Maybe it will go smoother. If so I will not have a cool story to tell.


No comments: