Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life is going very fast


Things are really crazy lately. We just found out Ben's mom has cancer and is not doing well. We are heading down to see her this weekend. Ben and I are really scared. I am glad this sem is almost over. It has been rough on me emotionally. I am going to be doing summer school. I need to get some classes out of the way so I can graduate early so we can add another baby to our family. We are going to try to get pregnant this fall.



Kennedy has been really funny lately. She can quote most of her movies and Ben just gets a kick out of it. She is getting really big and smart. She loves going outside. But she is very picky about what shoes and coat she will wear. If she does not like what I picked she will bat it down. Funny girl.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Janice- I am very sorry to hear about Ben's mom. We will be praying for her.

I bet you are glad to be done with this semester. I sure am. When do you start classes for the summer? Hopefully you get some time away from school:)

I agree, life is going by too fast. I can't beleive we only have one more year here in Laramie. Crazy!