Monday, March 23, 2009

The Break is over.

We had a great spring break. We went to Utah for spring break. Ben spent some of his time with the youth group from our church. They had a great time visiting Temple Square and other sites in Salt Lake. They went on a hike to ensigns peak which was the same place that Ben and I got engaged. Plus it was around the same time too. I spent most of my time at my parents. It was such nice weather that we spent most of the time at a park near my parents. Kennedy loved it and she even found a little dog to play with. It was cute.

It is going to be a little rough getting back to school and my internship. This week I have so much reading and writing to do. Not fun! But it will get done some how. Plus my brother in law is visiting with us for a few days. That will be nice. He maybe heading back to Utah, but I am not sure about the weather.

I better go and do some of my readings and pack my lunch and get Kennedy ready for school.

No comments: